APPLICATIONS ARE ACCEPTED DAILY!
We are excited to announce that Midland ISD has partnered with ESS to manage its substitute employee program. ESS is an experienced managed serviced organization that is dedicated to providing qualified, talented, and certified substitute personnel to school districts. Substitute teachers play a very important role in upholding the high standard of education in our school system. The presence of the substitute teacher must ensure a continuous program of quality instruction for all children. The substitute experience involves new and different situations several times a day, and the work is never easy. Substitute teachers are expected to meet the challenge with personal dedication and in a sincere, conscientious effort.
PROCESS ON HOW TO BECOME A SUBSTITUTE WITH ESS
- Complete the online application https://jobs.willsubplus.com/jobs?districtIds=593
- OFFICIAL College Transcripts with 30 or more college credit hours required at the time of hire for Substitute Teacher positions
- Copy of High School Diploma or GED required for Teacher Assistant or Clerical Positions
- Proof of right to work in the U.S. (social security card, current passport, driver license, permanent resident card)
- Attend Substitute Orientation
- Complete New Hire Paperwork
- Complete Background Check
IMPORTANT: *New daily rate changes will take effect on 10/1/2022.
Classroom Teacher (minimum 30 or more college credit hours): *$120.00 per day
After 30 cumulative days, regardless of the assignment, *$135.00 per day
After 90 cumulative days, regardless of the assignment, *$150.00 per day
Long Term, 25 consecutive or more days in the same assignment (must have a Bachelor's Degree and be Teacher Certified) *$312.83 per day
Clerical/Teacher Assistants (High School Diploma or GED required):
Regular *$100.00 per day Long Term
You may contact our Midland ISD - ESS Team:
- Email: ESSMidland@ess.com
ESS Account Manager:
ESS Engagement Center at 1-800-641-0140