Student Screening Checklist
See below for the screening protocol for students who arrive at school:
1. Does your child (or any of the children you are dropping off) have symptoms of COVD-19?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If your child(ren) have any of these symptoms, we ask you to stay home, stay away from other people, and call your healtcare provider or 68NURSE (855-686-08773).
2. Temperature Check
- If the temperature is above 100.4 it will be rechecked.
- If the temperature remains above 100.4, the nurse will verify.
UPON ENTERING THE BUILDING, STUDENTS IN GRADES 3-6 MUST:
- Wear a mask
- Sanitize hands