I am having trouble submitting my shot records to the college. What do I do?

Posted by:

If you have the shot records, convert them to a PDF and email directly to the admissions office. There are many apps that will convert a picture to a PDF for submission through college platforms. If you do not have records and are unable to submit them due to office closures, submit the application without the records. Follow up with an email directly to the university admissions office.