Where can I get a Verification of Enrollment (VOE)?

Posted by: Mickala Harper

If you need a VOE please go to the https://midlandtx.scriborder.com/ to have your document sent. This is a link to MISD Student Data Systems and your copy for the document will be sent electronically free of charge.

Mickala Harper