Return to Headlines

Enroll Now for the 2020-21 School Year

Click here to go to the MISD Enrollment Page

Scroll to the bottom of the page and there will be choices to click to guide you to the proper enrollment for your child. 


EACH YEAR: a proof of residence is required for all new and returning students. PoR's are: Water, Gas or Electric Bill. We can not accept cable bills. 


Are you building a home in the 349 Cooridor or have a Lease? A building agreement or lease agreement that is signed and dated with the same name that is on your drivers license can serve as a PoR. 


Documents for new enrollees:

Birth Certificate

Parent Drivers License

Shot Record

Social Security Card 

*These will need to be scanned and uploaded with the online enrollment during the school shutdowns due to COVID-19.


If you are unable to complete enrollment online, paper enrollment packets will be available for pickup at Central Office every Wednesday beginning on April 8th between 11am and 1pm and 3pm and 5pm.  The method for pick-up of enrollment packets will be Drive-Thru only. You also need to drop off the completed packets at Central Office during this designated time. Staff will be available to assist you; therefore, there will be no need for you to exit your vehicle.