First time to use Rapid Identity
to change your password
1) Visit www.midlandisd.net/claim
2) Choose either "Staff" or "Student" on the drop-down menu.
3) Continue the steps in Rapid Identity to create your security questions, and choose your password. This will now be your password for your Google and Windows accounts.
(If you receive the error shown below,
follow the steps in the right column instead.)
4) Once you change your password, visit mail.google.com to log in to your MISD Google account.
Have previously used Rapid
Identity to reset password
1) Visit www.midlandisd.net/reset
2) Enter your @midlandisd.net username.
3) Answer your security questions in Rapid Identity, and choose your new password. This will now be your password for your Google and Windows accounts.
(If this process does not work for your account,
please call the Technology Help Desk at 432-240-1111.)
Looking for your username?
Example for Imaginary Staff (Jose Garcia): email@example.com
Students: stu_ + first initial + last name + last two digits of student ID + @midlandisd.net
Example for Imaginary Student (Jose Garcia with ID# 123456): firstname.lastname@example.org
Printing Student Clever Badges (QR Codes)
You can print a class set of QR codes for your class that will allow them to automatically
login to their Chromebooks? Click on the video below to learn how to create Clever Badges.