Pease Communications and Technology Academy provides students with adynamic academic environment while providing opportunities for students to expand knowledge and skills in computer technology, communications and video production. This magnet campus also offers bilingual instruction (Spanish) in grades Kindergarten through 5th Grade.
School Office is open from 7:50 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
School Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
We inspire and nurture our children through a balanced instructional program to create the future leaders of the world.
Our goal is to be the leader in communications and technology, while encouraging positive family and community partnerships as we empower each child to reach their fullest potential.
Unique opportunities for Pease students within the instructional day:
1. Basic computer functions, terminology, and keyboarding
3. How to rebuild desktop computers
4. How to design and print 3D objects
5. To use professional DSLR cameras (f-stops, ISOs, speed, lighting, and photographic techniques)
6. Basic TV production skills and how to operate switchers, mixers, and microphones.
1. MinecraftEDU for math, science, social studies, and language arts projects.
2. Photoshop to edit and create photo montages.
3. Premiere to create and edit videos.
4. Microsoft Publisher to create brochures and other printed media.
2. Original stories
3. iMovie trailers
1. Students publish a school newspaper.
2. Students write, direct, and produce a daily news show.
3. Students use DSLR cameras to photograph award ceremonies, PTA programs, spelling bees, and events for the school newspaper.
4. Students take Spanish (FLES) classes from kindergarten-6th grade and will earn up to two HIGH SCHOOL CREDITS by passing a district test at the end of 6th grade.