An Outstanding Opportunity for Outstanding Teachers!
Midland ISD is excited about this partnership with Ector County ISD that offers an opportunity for educators and their teams to extend their reach to more students and for more pay. This innovative approach to staffing provides an opportunity for our most talented teachers to reach more students for more pay. Bringing Opportunity Culture to the Permian Basin is a result of partnerships with Public Impact, US PREP and the University of Texas of the Permian Basin.
* We want students to reach their full learning potential. We are committed to:
✓ Closing achievement gaps.
✓ Helping students advance beyond standards, like their top international peers.
* We want all teachers to have opportunities to excel and advance while continuing to teach.
Opportunity Culture requires teachers who…
• Believe that all students can achieve their full potential, learn at high levels, and graduate prepared to succeed in school, career, and life
• Imagine schools where you can improve your teaching, year after year
• Wish for schools where teachers are valued professionals
• Dream of having the opportunity to earn a higher salary
• Hope to achieve excellence, help more students, and develop peers while teaching
• Aspire to be a teacher-leader who is empowered to make decisions in the best interest of your students and take responsibility for student learning
2020- 2021 Cohort A schools
1. Lee High School – Shannon Torres, Principal
2. Midland Freshman High School – Misty, Principal
3. Dezavala Elementary School – Javier Aguilera, Principal
4. Emerson Elementary School – Christin Reeves, Principal
5. Rusk Elementary School – Dora Flores, Principal
6. Scharbauer Elementary School – Gloria Hamill, Principal
7. South Elementary School – Leticia Camarillo, Principal
8. Yarbrough Elementary School – Jill Arthur, Principal
2021-2022 Cohort B Schools
1. Midland High School – Dr. Jennifer Seybert, Principal
2. Lee Freshman High School – Candace Warren, Principal
3. Bonham Elementary School – Tricia Teran, Principal
4. Fasken Elementary School – Dr. Joshua Gamboa, Principal
5. Greathouse Elementary School – Tonya Sanchez, Principal
6. Jane Long Elementary School – Brian Ellington, Principal
7. Pease Communications & Technology Academy – Gabriel Salgado, Principal
8. Santa Rita Elementary School – Debra Alba, Principal
APPLY NOW Preferred Application Deadline 03/15/2021
Follow Midland ISD Opportunity Culture:
Facebook: Midland ISD Opportunity Culture