Our doors will open at 7:30 a.m. Parents, please use the screening checklist to ensure your students are healthy for school. Parents will not be able to walk their students to class, but we will have our amazing staff members waiting inside to take your students to their classrooms.
See below for the screening protocol for students who arrive at school:
1. Does your child (or any of the children you are dropping off) have symptoms of COVD-19?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If your child(ren) have any of these symptoms, we ask you to stay home, stay away from other people, and call your healtcare provider or 68NURSE (855-686-08773).
2. Temperature Check
- If the temperature is above 100.4 it will be rechecked.
- If the temperature remains above 100.4, the nurse will verify.
UPON ENTERING THE BUILDING, STUDENTS IN GRADES 3-6 MUST:
- Wear a mask
- Sanitize hands