Please click here to log-in to your account to view your offers.
We are excited to announce that Pre-K application and enrollment is moving online! We are making this change both to ensure the safety of our community during COVID-19 and to create a more streamlined and efficient process for families. Starting May 8 at 12pm, families can apply for Pre-K through Apply Midland by creating an account (or logging in, if they already have one), answering Pre-K enrollment questions, and uploading eligibility documents. The Pre-K team will reach out to families individually to convey updates on their applications and next steps in the registration and enrollment process. Please see the Pre-K FAQ for additional details on this process. You can also find step-by-step application instructions in our Quick Reference Card or by watching this video tutorial. If you need help with the Application please email Pre-K@midlandisd.net or call 432-240-1530.
Welcome to the home page for Apply Midland, Midland’s online application system. Through this system, families will be able to:
- Learn about all Midland schools and the programs they offer through a School Finder.
- Apply for schools of choice, magnet schools and for Fall 2020 transfers from zoned schools.
- Submit a Notice of Intent to Return for Current Choice and Magnet Families.
- Register for schools through Skyward.
In order to apply and register for schools, please take the steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Search for schools using the School Finder. The School Finder will always be an available resource for families to use throughout the year.
- Step 2: Submit an application through the Online Application System.
- Step 3: Once you receive and accept an offer, complete registration through the Skyward Family Access Portal.
Families that are brand new to the district can enroll online here.
Families seeking a Pre-K seat must complete an application through Apply Midland. Click here to complete your application.
Contact your campus for assistance.