• banner

  • Applications are closed for the Midland ISD Online Academy. Please contact your campus if you need to discuss a long-term virtual option.
  • Please click here to log-in to your account to view your offers.
    ATTENTION: If your student is zoned to Sam Houston Collegiate Prep(K-5), IDEA Travis(K-6), or Ben Milam International Academy(K-1) please contact Student Services for application support at: applymidland@midlandisd.net or 432-240-1520.

     ◦ Spring 2021 Transfers

    • If you are interested in a transfer for your child for the spring semester, please check back on October 1, 2020. 
    • Waitlists will remain open until the last Friday in October.

     If you have an extenuating circumstance, please contact Student Services at applymidland@midlandisd.net.