Be sure you refer to your Student-Parent Handbook for dress code policy. Standard appropriate attire. Prohibited clothing includes all clothing that is or has:
- See through
- Excessively short no more than 4 inches from knee cap.
- Excessively tight / leggings without a long top that covers the bottom.
- Bare at the midriff (torso must be covered), strapless tops or large armholes.
- Worn lower than the intended design of the clothing (“sagging”).
- Promotions or advertises violence, illegal drugs, alcohol, gangs, hate speech, profanity or pornography.
- Items found to be disruptive to the learning environment by the campus administration will be addressed accordingly.