- College For All Texans – Get the Facts, Plan, Apply
- Generation Texas – Equal Parts Inspiration and Information
- Texas Reality Check – Will You Be Able to Afford the Lifestyle You Want?
- College Scorecard- Compare Colleges with Real-Time Data
- Texas Gear Up – Answer Your Burning College Questions
- Texas Career Check – An Exploration Toolkit for Students
- Launch My Career TX – Find Programs of Study that Lead to Well Paying Jobs
- Career One Stop – Your Source for Career Exploration, Training and Jobs
- Texas Crews – An Interactive Site to Compare Texas Post-Secondary
- Explore the 16 Career Clusters that Lead to High School Endorsements and Graduation
Preparing for the Next Step
What’s your plan? It is not too early to begin planning for college and career. Students in 6th grade will begin to explore career options at school through a variety of ways in order to begin planning for 2 or 4 year colleges, apprenticeships or training, or even military. Students will begin to consider course options in 7th grade that will serve as the path to meet high school and career goals.
"Middle Galaxy lets students explore a wide range of career possibilities, and the underlying knowledge and skills required for those professions, through play-based learning."
Middle Galaxy- Frequently Asked Questions
Middle Galaxy- Help
Go to the Career Assessment Career Guidance Tool, from Texas Genuine