Midland ISD has implemented a new student information system software called Skyward! Moving forward, we will have a simple, online registration process that is convenient for our parents and students. We appreciate your patience!
All campuses are ready to help ensure a smooth registration process. Campus office hours are 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday – Friday. Parents can register their students anytime during these hours. All campuses have copies of the registration paperwork necessary for enrollment. Please bring your student's birth certificate, social security card, immunization record and proof of address. Proof of address documentation can be an electric, water or gas bill, and/or a lease agreement. We look forward to welcoming everyone to our school!
Not every student needs to register at the campus. Please read carefully for specific registration information.
Parents NEED to register their student in-person at the campus they will be attending, if:
- The student is NEW to Midland ISD.
- The student moved over the summer and will attend a NEW campus.
Parents DO NOT need to register their student for the upcoming school year, if:
- The student is returning to the same campus they attended last year. They will automatically be enrolled. For example, if your student attended Bonham Elementary as a 2nd grader and is returning to Bonham Elementary as a 3rd grader, you do not need to re-enroll at the campus.
- The student is moving to the next campus in their feeder pattern. They will automatically be enrolled. For example, your student attended Greathouse Elementary as a 6th grader and will attend Abell Junior High as a 7th grader. Even though the junior high is a new campus to your student, it is their regularly scheduled campus to attend for junior high.
- The student is affected by the recent secondary boundary changes. You do not need to register in person. Students will automatically be enrolled. We have transferred student records to the appropriate campus.
- If the student has already received an approved transfer. Parents do not need to register, but please be prepared to provide a copy of their approval letter to the campus to which they are transferring.
If you have any questions, please contact Midland ISD Student Services at 432-240-1520.