Dear Parents and Students: Welcome to another exciting school year! It is the mission of the Midland High School Counseling Department to encourage all students to reach their highest academic and personal potential through a comprehensive counseling program, which includes academic, social-emotional and college/career counseling.
The Goals of the Midland High School Counseling Program Are:
- To assist students with educational, personal, career, and goal planning.
- To help students understand themselves and others.
- To assist students in identifying and dealing with problems.
- To facilitate the identification of students with special needs.
- To provide crisis intervention when necessary.
- To coordinate referrals to school and community support services.
- To serve as a resource to students, parents, teachers, and administrators.
If your are needing assistance, please reference our conseling directory below to find the correct contact for your last name.
- Counceling Center
- Counseling Center
- Counselor Center
- Rebecca Gonzalez
- David Haley
- Kerry Hoover
- Molly Marcum
- Nicole Phillips
- Steffie Senter
- Gwendolyn Taylor
- Rachelle Taylor
- Nichole Williams-Agbelusi