Abell Jr. High Library
- Hours: 8:00 A.M. to 4:15 P.M. Monday through Friday.
- Students may check out 2 library books for 2 weeks each.
MISD Secondary Fine Policy: $.10 per school day on regular books
$.10 per period on reference and overnight books
- Payment for overdue, damaged, or lost books is the student's responsibility.
- Over 20,000 general student library books.
- Over 1,000 reference books.
- Computerized circulation system.
- Fourteen online card catalog search computers with Internet and Microsoft Office Windows Suite access for educational use.
- Flexible scheduling; students may come in before school, at lunch, or after school without a pass and during classes with a teacher pass.
- Texas Lone Star Award Books are tagged and displayed in the Abell Library.
- Accelerated Reader books are tagged for easy identification.
- Students visit the library every 2 weeks with their English classes.
Last Modified on June 9, 2016