Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. How many books can I check out at a time?
Two books at a time.
2. When is the Library open?
The Library is open from 8:00 a.m.-4:15 p.m. Monday - Friday.
3. How long may I keep my books?
Library books may be kept 2 weeks and may be renewed unless there is a hold on the book.
4. What happens if my books are late?
A fine of 10 cents per day is charged for overdue materials.
5. May I use the computers?
Internet is available for students with a signed network acceptable use policy on file.
6. Can I come to the Library whenever I want?
You may come to the Library before or after school without a pass. During the school day, you must have a pass from a teacher to come to the Library.