All PreK enrollment occurs through the Early Childhood Department: Midland ISD Central Office, 615 W. Missouri Ave
All applications must be picked up in person.
Applications for the 2019-2020 school year will be available beginning March 18, 2019.
Applications for the 2018-2019 school year are currently available.
Most Midland ISD elementary campuses have a PreK classroom and the goal is to keep students at their neighborhood campus. This allows for a much easier transition to kindergarten.
Midland ISD Campuses that have PreK Programs Include:
Bonham, Bunche, Burnet, Bush, DeZavala, Emerson, Fasken, Greathouse, Henderson, Houston, Jones, Lamar, Long, Milam, Parker, Rusk, Santa Rita, Scharbauer, South, Travis and Yarbrough
The following documents are necessary for the application process:
(Copies may be made at the program office)
- Student's legal birth certificate or passport
- Student's social security card (if child is a citizen or resident in the United States)
- Student's immunization record showing current immunizations for age
- Proof of residency: MUST be 1 of the following
- Completed lease contract (house, apartment or RV/trailer space); or
- Contract to purchase or build a house; or
- Utility bill for GAS, ELECTRICITY, WATER that displays the SERVICE address on the bill.
- Affidavit of proof of residency
- From Student Services, 615 W Missouri, 4th floor, Suite 403
- Take a picture ID when going to complete the affidavit at Student Services
- Proof of income: MUST show current 2 months of HOUSEHOLD income:
- Required from everyone who is living in the household
- All amounts used for verification are gross income (before taxes and deductions)
- Examples of income required - Bring ALL that apply:
- Pay stubs from ANY job or work
- Written letter from employer if paid in cash
- Scholarships or Grants received for schooling
- Child support statements from the Office of the Attorney General or a written statement from the paying parent
- Social security/SSI/Disability statements