• enrollment


    All PreK enrollment occurs through the Early Childhood Department: Midland ISD Central Office, 615 W. Missouri Ave.  All applications must be picked up in person.

    Applications for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year will be available beginning March 16, 2020.

    Applications for the 2019-2020 school year are currently available.

    Most Midland ISD elementary campuses have a PreK classroom and the goal is to keep students at their neighborhood campus. This allows for a much easier transition to kindergarten.

    Midland ISD Campuses that have 19-20 PreK Programs Include:

    Bonham, Bunche, Burnet, Bush, DeZavala, Emerson, Fasken, Greathouse, Henderson, Houston, Jones, Lamar, Long, Milam, Parker, Rusk, Santa Rita, Scharbauer, South, Travis and Yarbrough

    Application Process

    The following documents are necessary for the application process:

    (Copies may be made at the program office)

    • Student's legal birth certificate or passport
    • Student's social security card (if child is a citizen or resident in the United States)
    • Student's immunization record showing current immunizations for age
    • Proof of residency: MUST be 1 of the following
      • Completed lease contract (house, apartment or RV/trailer space); or
      • Contract to purchase or build a house; or
      • Utility bill for GAS, ELECTRICITY, WATER that displays the SERVICE address on the bill.
      • Affidavit of proof of residency
        • From Student Services, 615 W Missouri, 4th floor, Suite 403
        • Take a picture ID when going to complete the affidavit at Student Services
    • Proof of income: MUST show current 2 months of HOUSEHOLD income:
      • Required from everyone who is living in the household
      • All amounts used for verification are gross income (before taxes and deductions)
      • Examples of income required - Bring ALL that apply:
        • Pay stubs from ANY job or work
        • Written letter from employer if paid in cash
        • Scholarships or Grants received for schooling
        • Child support statements from the Office of the Attorney General or a written statement from the paying parent
        • Social security/SSI/Disability statements
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.