Greathouse Knights Student Expectations
- Respect for Self
- I will believe that I can and will learn.
- I will always put forth my best effort at all times.
- I will positively participate in all classroom activities.
- Respect for Peers
- I will stay on task without disturbing or distracting others.
- I will build up others by being kind and helpful.
- I will respect other people’s difference and opinions.
- Respect for School
- I will be at school on time and prepared with necessary materials.
- I will enter and exit the room quietly.
- I will move through the building in an orderly manner.
- I will complete all assignments on time and to the best of my ability.
- I will actively listen when the teacher is speaking.
- I will dress for success according to the school’s dress code.
A student’s job is to learn, be safe, and have fun!