Public Impact's research-proven Opportunity Culture models redesign schools to reach more students with excellent teaching. Teachers with a record of student growth lead teams that include innovative teaching roles, paraprofessional support, and increased tutoring time. Students learn more, and educators gain time to collaborate and earn more—within a budget.
Midland ISD is excited about this partnership that offers an opportunity for educators and students. This innovative approach to staffing provides an opportunity for our most talented teachers to reach more students. Bringing Opportunity Culture to Midland ISD is a result of partnerships with Public Impact, US PREP, and the University of Texas of the Permian Basin.
Opportunity Culture requires teachers who…
• Believe that all students can achieve their full potential, learn at high levels, and graduate prepared to succeed in school, career, and life
• Imagine schools where you can improve your teaching, year after year.
• Wish for schools where teachers are valued professionals
• Dream of having the opportunity to earn a higher salary
• Hope to achieve excellence, help more students, and develop peers while teaching
• Aspire to be a teacher-leader who is empowered to make decisions in the best interest of your students and take responsibility for student learning