How do I serve a subpoena?

  • The subpoena must be properly served in person to the custodian of record for the requested records.  The subpoena must specifically name the custodian of record and should explicitly outline the records needed. 


  • The campus principal is the custodian of records for all currently enrolled students at the assigned campus. 

    Individual school contact information may be found at: Campuses

    The Chief of Administrative Services is the custodian of records for students that have graduated or have withdrawn and are no longer in our district.



  • A subpoena for personnel records, including personnel files, applications, benefits records and compensation records, will be served to the Human Capital Management office.

    Contact information may be found at:  Human Capital Management