"New to MIDLAND and TEXAS" STUDENTS
Students transferring from campuses not located in Texas may request G/T idenfication processing 3 MONTHS PRIOR TO MISD ENTRY BUT NOT LATER THAN 3 (three) weeks after the date of MISD enrollment.
The following link must be completed during the previously stated timeframe: CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A "G/T TRANSFER"/"NEW TO MIDLAND" APPLICATION FORM.
- Elementary services (grades 1-6) are provided at Carver Center.
- Secondary services are available at each secondary campus (grades 7-12).
Parent must provide the following documents or a contact from the transferring district who can provide them :
- Documentation of attending any school located in Texas.
- Copies of test scores from nationally normed standardized tests that were administered at school.
- Test scores from state accountability tests.
- Copies of the most recently completed semester, if applicable.