Off-Campus Physical Education (OCPE)
The purpose of the Off-Campus PE Program is to accommodate students who are making a serious effort to develop high level capabilities and to allow them to be involved in a program that provides training exceeding or replacing what is offered in the school district.
- Off-campus physical education programs will be approved on an individual basis for those students who are recommended by qualified instructors.
- Only students in grades 7-12 will be eligible for consideration for OCPE.
- The district will offer two categories of participation: Category I and Category II.
- Category I (Olympic-level participation)
- Category II (Private/Commercial level)
- Please see the application for the full requirements.
- In order for the application to be considered, it must be turned in to the District Service Center Athletic Office (Office 220) 2 weeks prior to the 1st day of the fall or spring semester. (See the District's calendar for dates.)
- There will be no exceptions for late or incomplete applications.
- It is suggested that parents and students start this process at least 4 weeks before the start of the semester in order to meet all of the documentation and scheduling requirements.
- Agencies must reapply each year and must also go through the background check process each year.
- There is a non-refundable fee for any student in OCPE: $100 per year (or $50 per semester); pay by cash or check only when submitting the completed application.
Please read through all of the details, expectations, requirements and processes in the application.
The required Off-Campus PE Grading Sheet will be posted here in August, 2022. The counselor list for the 2022-2023 school year will be updated in July. Please check back in August for the updated, required grading sheet.