Midland ISD’ Policy Committee is an advisory committee consisting of less than a quorum of Board Members. The Committee serves a purely advisory function relating to Board development of Local Policy. The role of the Committee is to review the District’s recommendations for changes to Local Policy. After a recommended policy change has been reviewed and is supported by the Committee, the recommendation will be presented to the entire Board at a public meeting.
The 2021 Midland ISD Policy Committee members include:
● Board President Bryan Murry
● Board Trustee and Secretary, Katie Joyner
● Board Trustee Michael Booker
● Superintendent, Dr. Angelica Ramsey
● General Counsel, Sid Pounds