Midland ISD’s Policy Committee is an advisory committee consisting of less than a quorum of Board Members. The Committee serves a purely advisory function relating to Board development of Local Policy. The role of the Committee is to review the District’s recommendations for changes to Local Policy. After a recommended policy change has been reviewed and is supported by the Committee, the recommendation will be presented to the entire Board at a public meeting.
The 2023-2024 Midland ISD Policy Committee members include:
● Board Secretary Robert Marquez
● Board Trustee Brandon Hodges
● Board Trustee Sara Burleson
● Superintendent Dr. Stephanie Howard
● Deputy Superintendent Robert Cedillo
● General Counsel Chad Crowson