New Student Online Enrollment for the CURRENT school year (2020-2021) and NEXT school year (2021-2022) is currently open.
You will need to submit an application through the Apply Midland system ONLY if you are applying to a School of Choice or for a transfer to a campus other than your neighborhood school. For information regarding Pre-K, click here.
NEW STUDENT ONLINE ENROLLMENT FOR NEW FAMILIES
Use this option if you have NEVER had a child enrolled in MISD.
- If you do not know your neighborhood campus, click here to find your school.
- Request a New Student Online Enrollment account. Use a vaild email address for this request. If you do not have an email address, click here to create a free Gmail account.
- Your username and password for the New Student Online Enrollment Portal will be sent to the email address that you provided.
- Use the link in the email or click here to log into Skyward to complete the New Student Online Enrollment Application. Be sure to choose the correct school year, otherwise, you will be required to re-do the application.
- CURRENT School Year (2020-2021)
- NEXT School Year (2021-2022)
Note: If you are unable to upload the required documents contact the campus for assistance.
If you have a child who is currently or was previously enrolled in an MISD campus, use the returning families option.
- Proof of residency- Parent/Guardian name and home address must be visible.
- Current utility bill (gas, electric, water).
- Lease Agreement, or
- Closing document for a new home
If you have a special living situation that does not allow you to provide one of the above proof of residency, contact the MISD Student Services office for assistance at (432)-240 1523 or email Priscilla De La Rosa at priscilla.delarosa@midlandisd.
- Proof of child’s age and identity (original birth certificate preferred)
- Transcript/report cards from previous school (if available)
- Complete immunization health reports
- For more information on immunization please see Health Services.
- Student’s Social Security Card (preferred)
- Parent/Guardian Identification
- If you will be providing a military ID as a form of identification, please do not upload it to the online portal. Contact your campus for guidance on how to get this verified.
- Other Documents (legal, custodial, *affidavits, etc.)
- NEW Student Enrollment Guide
- NEW Student Enrollment Quick Start- Mobile
- Contact your campus for assistance or email
(Include your child's full name, DOB, and
campus in your email)
- Si necesitas ayuda en espanol, llama (432) 240-1480.
- Hakha, Falam le kawlholh in bomh nan hauh ahcun zangfah tein (432) 240-1480 ah rak call u.