1- Use Google Classroom as your Learning Management System to make interaction, collaboration, assignments, and grading easier.
2- Use Google Drive as your online cloud-based storage system to increase your productivity. Click here for Google Drive Training.
3- Web Applications that work on Chromebooks:
- Flipgrid - students create video responses
- Book Creator - students can create digital books or notebooks
- Padlet - virtual collaboration wall - 30-day free trial
- Nearpod - Teacher or student controlled interactive lessons
- Scratch - Coding
- Toony Tool - Students create cartoons and posters
- Incredibox - Students create music for projects
- WeVideo - Video Editor - 30-day free trial
- Toy Theater - Virtual Interactive Educational Games
- Photopea - Free web-based image editor similar to Photoshop
- Kahoot! - Online game-based learning platform