STEP 2: COMPLETE MIDLAND COLLEGE REQUIREMENTS
REQUIREMENT #1 - APPLY TEXAS APPLICATION
Regardless of the semester you choose, the application will work for Fall or Spring.
- Create a new profile if you do not already have one.
- Once the profile is complete, fill out the 2-year application.
- Include your social security number in both your profile and application. WARNING: Although listed as optional on the application, not providing your SSN will delay the processing of your application.
- Allow 2 business days for MC to process your application.
- Look for your acceptance email from Midland College at the email address provided in your application profile. Don't forget to check your spam folder.
REQUIREMENT #2 - PARENT/STUDENT AGREEMENT FORM
REQUIREMENT #3 - MENINGITIS VACCINE
- When submitting meningitis documentation via email or fax, include your MC student ID number.
- Local pharmacies that carry the vaccine include: HEB, Grahams, and Walgreens.
- Without insurance, a typical shot cost at pharmacy is $129.00.
Contact the Dual Credit Service Center at email@example.com or call (432) 681-6341