Thank you for your interest in the Superintendent position at Midland Independent School District. We have compiled a list of qualifications for our next Superintendent and the application is now available.
Due to a Midland ISD Board Runoff election that will take place on Tuesday, December 15, 2020, the
deadline to submit applications and supporting documents has been extended to 5:00 p.m. (CST) on
December 4, 2020.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Texas Superintendent certificate required
- Superintendent experience preferred
- Central Office experience required
- Campus administration experience required
- Doctorate not required
- Residency within the District will be required
Please e-mail email@example.com or call
Valerie Durocher Herbert at (210) 979-6633 for an application packet.
*Please do not contact Board members directly.