INFORMATION FOR STAFF
MISD has updated our Critical Infrastructure and Staff Quarantine guidelines as outlined by the CDC. This applies to MISD employees only, not students.
All staff should continue reinforcing CDC Key Mitigation Strategies to minimize transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19 and minimize disruption to District operations, including:
- Consistent and correct use of masks
- Social distancing to the largest extent possible
- Hand hygiene and respiratory hygiene
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Contact tracing, notification, and quarantine (as necessary) in collaboration with Health Services and local health authorities
Please do not report to work if you are waiting on test results for suspected COVID-19 or you have symptoms of COVID-19. Notify your supervisor and campus nurse.
Bookmark these links!
- If you have a confirmed case of COVID - COVID-19 Staff Reporting Form
- If you have concerns about coming to work or other COVID response questions - COVID-19 Concern Form
Click here for the campus leader guide on how to handle a COVID case on your campus.