Online Registration for Returning Students Mobile App Quick Start
Below are instructions for parents/guardians completing the online registration for their RETURNING STUDENT on the Skyward Mobile (cell phone) App.
Download the Skyward App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
Select by District Name
Type Midland isd and select Midland Isd –Midland,TX
Select Product: School Management etc.
Enter your Family Access account information
- If you are unsure what that is please contact your child’s campus, or contact email@example.com
- If you have more than one account due to multiple children please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have those accounts merged.
Set a four-digit code to secure your Skyward Mobile Access and re-enter to verify.
- First time users will need to set their passcode settings before continuing.
Select the DESKTOP view.
Click on the Plus Sign Button
Click on the Returning Student Online Registration link and select the student(s) to complete online registration.
You will then be directed to the Returning Student Online Registration page.
Complete the following steps:
- Step 1 a-e: Verify Student Information and make updates as needed and then click
- Step 2: Verify Ethnicity/Race and then click
- Step 3: Upload Attachments (i.e. recent proof of residency, updated immunization records, etc.) and then click
- MPORTANT: If you are unable to upload attachments, you must bring the documents to the school for verification.
- Steps 4-11: Complete, sign, and date all district forms and then click the Complete Step # and move to Step # for each form.
- Step 12: Compete Returning Student Online Registration
- Verify all steps have been completed.
- Click the Submit Returning Student Online Registration button.