Notifications for Family and Student Access Quick Start
Below are the instructions for changing the notifications for emails and wall messages under Family and Student Access.
Log into Skyward Family/Student Access
- Go to midlandisd.net and click the Skyward icon.
- Click the Login Now link
- Login to your Family/Student Access account. If you are having trouble logging in, please contact your child's campus or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the student is having trouble logging in they can see their teacher for their login information, and/or change their password.
Click on My Account in the top right hand corner of the screen.
In the Email Notifications section, select the following options as needed:
- Receive Daily Attendance Notifications for my student(s) by: This allows the parent to choose if they would like to receive daily emails, wall messages or both. Please Note: Students do not have this option.
- Receive Grading Emails for my student(s): This allows the parent or student to choose when they would like to receive an email about assignment and class percent dropping below the specified percentage.
- Receive Progress Report Emails for my student(s): This allows the parent or student to get a progress report emails daily, weekly, or monthly.
Once the desired options have been selected, click the Home button to go back to the home screen, or the Exit link to exit your Skyward Family/Student Access account.