Quick Start: Viewing Progress Monitoring Codes on Family/Student Access
Below are the instructions for viewing progress monitoring codes in Family/Student Access during school closures due to Covid-19.
To log into Family Access:
- Visit Midlandisd.net.
- Click on the Student & Parents.
- Click on the Skyward link.
- Click on the Login Now link.
If you need help accessing your account, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Type in Login ID.
- Type in Password.
- Change Login Area>Family/Student Access.
- Click the Sign In button.
VIEWING PROGRESS MONITORING CODES
- If you have more than one child, choose the child for which you would like to view this code.
- Click on the Gradebook tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Change *Display Option to Show Assignments OR Expland the course by clicking on the triangle next to the course tityle to see the assignments.
*Display Options: If you have your child’s gradebook setting set to Previous and Current Term Grade Only, you will need to scroll all the way over to the right to see the grades. If you have your child’s gradebook settings set to Show Current Grade only, then it will show the grades and assignments within the current term.
- Scroll all the way over to the right, until the Blue I is visable
- Click on the Blue I to see your child's progress.
- OTM- On Track to Mastery
- NOT- Not on Track to Mastery
- I- Incomplete