New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) Quick Start for Existing Parents - Additional Child
Below are instructions for parents enrolling a new student that has never attended Midland ISD AND already has a Family Access account.
- Go to the MISD website and click the Skyward icon.
- Click Login Now.
- Log into Family Access
- Click on the New Student Online Enrollment link.
- You will then be directed to the New Student Online Enrollment summary page. Click on the follow button.
- Complete the following steps:
Throughout this application, please note the following:
- Read the important information highlighted in blue
- Asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- Only one step can be completed at a time.
- All steps must be completed before the application can be submitted.
Complete the following steps:
Step 1: Enter Student Information and then click
Step 2: Enter Family/Guardian Information by selecting Yes, I want to Add another Legal Guardians who lives at this address OR No other Legal Guardian live at this Address (by selecting this option you will be given the option to add a legal guardian who lives at a different address. Once all guardians are entered click
Step 3: Enter Medical/Dental Information and then click
- Update Medical/Dental Information
Fill out the information with a red (*) asterisk or click
Step 4: Update Emergency Contact Information (if needed). Parent will click on the option that best suits their needs.
Step 5: Enter Immunization Information and the parent will need to check the box if their child has had Chickenpox and enter the date the child had it. Next, the parent will need to click the option to move forward with the process
Step 6: Parents will need to upload the requested documents from the district. If the parent is unable to upload the document, they will need to talk them to the campus to be uploaded and the enrollment to be processed.
- Upload documents
- Click Complete Step 6 and move to Step 7: Additional District Forms or Complete Step 6 Only
Parents will need to complete the Required Forms in Step 7: Additional District Forms
- Fill out the required Forms
- Click Complete Step 7
IMPORTANT: If you are unable to upload a copy of your student’s birth certificate, immunization records, or other documents as needed, you must bring the documents to the school for verification.
Once the parent has Completed Step 7 the parent will need to click one of the following
- Submit Application to the District
- Save and Continue to Fill Out Application, Save and go to Summary Page, Print Application or Leave WITHOUT Saving
- To enroll an additional child, on the Summary Page click