New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) Quick Start for Existing Parents
Below are instructions for parents enrolling a new student that has never attended Midland ISD AND already has a Family Access account.
- Go to the MISD website and click the Skyward icon.
- Click Login Now.
- Log into Family Access
- Click on the New Student Online Enrollment link.
- You will then be directed to the New Student Enrollment: Application form.
Throughout this application, please note the following:
- Read the important information highlighted in blue
- Asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- Only one step can be completed at a time.
- All steps must be completed before the application can be submitted.
Complete the following steps:
Step 1: Enter Student Information and then click
Step 2: Enter Family/Guardian Information by selecting Yes, I want to Add another Legal Guardians who lives at this address OR No other Legal Guardian live at this Address (by selecting this option you will be given the option to add a legal guardian who lives at a different address. Once all guardians are entered click
Step 3: Enter Medical/Dental Information and then click
Step 4: Enter Emergency Contact Information and then click Yes, I want to Add another Emergency Contact Record
Step 5: Enter Immunization Information and then click
Step 6: Upload Requested Documents and then click
IMPORTANT: If you are unable to upload a copy of your student’s birth certificate, immunization records, or other documents as needed, you must bring the documents to the school for verification.
Step 7: Complete all Additional District Forms that are required and then click
Once each step has been completed click
To enroll an additional child, on the Summary Page click