Quick Start- Mobile Access for Existing Families
New Student Online Enrollment (NSOE) App for Existing Families
Below are instructions for parents enrolling A NEW STUDENT that has never attended Midland ISD AND already has a Family Access account. These instructions are for the Skyward Mobile (cell phone) App
- Download the Skyward App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Select by District Name
- Type Midland ISD and select Midland ISD –Midland,TX
- Select Product: School Management etc.
- Enter your Family Access account information
- Set a four-digit code to secure your Skyward Mobile Access and re-enter to verify.
- First time users will need to set their passcode settings before continuing.
- Select the DESKTOP
- Click on the Plus Sign Button
- You will then be directed to the New Student Enrollment: Application Form.
Throughout this application, please note the following:
- Read the important information highlighted in blue.
- Asterisk (*) denotes a required field.
- Only one step can be completed at a time.
- All steps must be completed before the application can be submitted.
Complete the following steps:
Step 1: Enter Student Information and then click
Step 2: Enter Family/Guardian Information by selecting Yes, I want to Add another Legal Guardians who lives at this address OR No other Legal Guardian live at this Address (by selecting this option you will be given the option to add a legal guardian who lives at a different address. Once all guardians are entered click
Step 3: Enter Medical/Dental Information and then click
Step 4: Enter Emergency Contact Information and then click Yes, I want to Add another Emergency Contact Record
Step 5: Enter Immunization Information and then click
Step 6: Upload Requested Documents and then click
IMPORTANT: If you are unable to upload a copy of your student’s birth certificate, immunization records, or other documents as needed, bring them to the campus to complete enrollment.
Step 7: Complete all Additional District Forms that are required and then click
- Once each step has been completed click
b. To enroll additional students, on the Summary Page click