• Proof of Residence

    Parents who need an affidavit to verify addresses for current year can contact Student Services for support. Student Services has moved to an electronic process for affidavits during the time we are off site due to COVID-19. Supporting documents should be sent to applymidland@midlandisd.net.  Supporting documents must include a current utility bill, a letter from the current landlord, and a copy of a valid picture ID. 

    Affidavit English Spanish

    Power of Attorney English Spanish