• "If you need help in Spanish, please call (432) 240-1480"

    Hakha, Falam le kawlholh in bomh nan hauh ahcun zangfah tein (432) 240-1480 ah rak call u. 


    Please follow these steps if you currently have an active student, or a returning student, to the district and need to complete online registration for the CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR (2020-2021).  

    STEP 1: Login to you Skyward Family Access* account using your username and password.

     *NOTE: If you have never used your Family access account in Skyward. You can have the system send your login information to you IF the district has your current email address attached to your account.

     *Click the “Forgot Login/Password?” link located on the Skyward login page. You can also email familyaccesshelp@midlandisd.net, for help. 

            *Not sure which campus your child will attend? Use our School Finder

     STEP 2: Click on the Online Student Registration option from the left menu. You can not change previous information, therefore campus staff processing your application can correct that for you.

    Online Registration Instructions for Families (video)

    Online Registration for Returning Students Quick Start

    Online Registration for Returning Students Quick Start Instructions- Mobile App.


    If you are having issues completing the Returning Student Online Registration process, please contact your child's campus. Your child(ren) will NOT lose their spot at a campus if:

    • You have applied for and accepted a transfer through Apply Midland. 
    • They are currently enrolled at their home campus and will be returning to that campus for the next school year. 

    If you are trying to complete the Returning Student Online Registration through a mobile phone, please see Quick Start instruction for mobile users here: Online Registration for Returning Students Quick Start Instructions- Mobile App.


     Documentation Required:

    • Proof of residency- current gas, light, water bill, lease agreement, and/or Closing document for a new home
      • Parent/Guardian name and home address must be visible
    • Updated Immunization Records
    • Other Documents (legal, custodial, *affidavits, etc.)

    If you need assistance on uploading these documents, please contact your child's campus.

    If you have a special living situation that does not allow you to provide one of the above proof of residency, please contact the campus or the Student Services office for assistance at (432)-240-1520 or email Priscilla De La Rosa at priscilla.delarosa@midlandisd.net.