R3 Stem Cell Scholarship Qualifications
– Applicants must be an American citizen and at least 18 years of age.
– Must possess a current grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.
– Have documented acceptance at a university, accredited college or community college, or can show proof of current enrollment at a university, an accredited college or community college.
– Write a 100% unique essay with a minimum of 1000 words and submit by the December 31, 2020 deadline.
– Meet the R3 Stem Cell Scholarship regulations and follow the submission requirements detailed below.
How to Apply for the R3 Stem Cell Scholarship
In order to apply for the yearly R3 Stem Cell Scholarship, students must first confirm eligibility with the above qualifications. Those that meet these requirements will then need to create a 100% unique essay with a minimum of 1000 words and submit the completed document with enrollment verification no later than 5:00pm of December 31, 2020. The completed essay should be proofread to ensure there are no grammatical errors, as this is part of the grading process to determine the winner.
Eligible applicants should submit a 1000+ word essay that focuses on the topic:
How do you foresee stem cells affecting human life and health 10 years from now?
Essays will only be accepted as a document attachment and should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
– The subject line of the essay submission should say: “R3 Stem Cell Scholarship Submission”
In order to be accepted, essay submissions must include the following:
– Full birth name of eligible student
– Full date of birth
– Documented proof of a 2.5 grade point average (GPA) or higher
One of the two options listed below:
– Enrollment documentation proof at an accredited college, accredited community college or university.
– Documented acceptance proof at an accredited college, accredited community college or university.
R3 Stem Cell Scholarship Regulations
– Essay submissions may only be written by the applicant and must be 100% unique. Any type or form of plagiarism will result in the applicant’s permanent disqualification.
– Essay submissions will be automatically rejected after 5:00pm PST on or after December 31, 2020.
Check the link for more information