• Online Enrollment for the CURRENT school year (2022-2023) is currently open. Online Enrollment for the NEXT school year (2023-2024) will open April 3, 2023.

    Online Enrollment is REQUIRED for ALL RETURNING Students.

    You will need to submit an application through the Apply Midland system ONLY if you are applying to a School of Choice or for a transfer to a campus other than your neighborhood school. For information regarding Pre-K, click here.