Using Apply Midland
Apply Midland can be accessed on a computer or mobile device. Please take the following steps to use Apply Midland:
- Step 1: Visit https://www.midlandisd.net/apply
- Step 2: Select “School Finder” to access the School Finder and learn about schools
- Step 3: Select “Apply” to complete an application for your student for the following types of applications:
- Schools of Choice
- Magnet Schools
- Transfer applications for Fall 2020
- Students currently on a Transfer
- Notice of Intent to Return for Current Choice and Magnet Families (This process replaces the prior google form process)
- Step 4: Submit an application for your student
- The first round of the application window will be open from January 21 to February 29, 2020.
- The second round of the application window will be open from March 16 to Summer 2020.
- Step 5: Review offers
- For families who applied in the first round: On or around April 1, 2020, you will be notified of your student’s status at each of the schools to which they applied. At each school, your student will either be offered enrollment or placed on the waitlist.
- For families who applied in the second round: You will be notified of your student’s status at each of the schools to which they applied following the release of round 1 offers. This notification will occur on a rolling basis.
- Step 6: Complete registration through Skyward
- After you accept your offer for enrollment, please complete registration through Skyward