Using Apply Midland
Apply Midland can be accessed on a computer or mobile device. Please take the following steps to use Apply Midland:
- Step 1: Visit https://www.midlandisd.net/apply
- Step 2: Select “Apply” to complete an application for your student for the following types of applications:
- Midland ISD Online Academy at your home campus
- Applications for Transfer (in-person) to another MISD campus for Fall 2020
- Applications to Schools of Choice with available seats
- Applications to Magnet Schools with available seats
- Step 3: Submit an application for your student
- Applications for Midland ISD Online Academy will close on August 14th at 11:59 pm
- Step 4: Review offers
- Midland ISD Online Academy
- Your approved school will notify you directly about your next steps.
- Transfers to another MISD campus for Fall 2020, School of Choice or Magnet School Applications
- For families that apply for a Transfer to another MISD campus for Fall 2020, to a School of Choice, or Magnet School, you will be notified of your student’s status at each of the schools they applied after your application is reviewed. This notification will occur on a rolling basis.
- Step 5: Complete registration through Skyward
- If you have not completed your registration at your campus for school year 20-21, please log into Skyward to complete your required paperwork.