Midland ISD maintains 20 modular homes (3 bedroom/2 bath) in the Stonegate Modular Home Community, located at 1320 N. Fairgrounds Road, 49 apartment units (efficiency, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom units) at Town and Country Apartments, located at 3310 Bedford Ave., and Simpatico Apartments, located at 2910 W. Michigan Ave.
- Three-bedroom modular homes rent for $1,000/month.
- Two-bedroom/two-bath apartments rent for $750/month for the first year, $825/month for the second year, and $1,000/month for the third year.
- Two-bedroom/one-bath apartments rent for $700/month for the first year, $775/month for the second year, and $900/month for the third year.
- One-bedroom apartments rent for $675/month for the first year, $750/month for the second year, and $900/month for the third year.
- Efficiency apartments rent for $600/month for the first year, $675/month for the second year, and $800/month for the third year.
This housing opportunity is reserved for Midland ISD teachers as a priority rental/leasing option. Housing applicants must complete the rental/lease application and supply a current 1040 tax return and a copy of your contract for the current school year.
Applications will be evaluated, ranked, and applicant selections will be based on need and availability of units. If you have any questions, please contact: Dana Floyd at 432-240-1008 or email@example.com.