- NOTE: This video was made in the Fall of 2018. Our policies have not changed but a few things to add to this video's content:
- Cadets in grades 1st, 2nd. 3rd, 4th would benefit from being dropped of at the front doors on Parker Street each morning. This is a shorter walk to their classroom.
- 5/6th grades have about the same amount of walking reguardless which area they are dropped of in.
- Life Skills students and Kinder Students need to be dropped off at the circle drive. This is closest to their classrooms
- If you have multiple studnets attending GFE you decide what drop off area is best for your students; do not feel like you need to drop off in both the circle drive and then Parker St. You have that option but the grade level drop offs are a suggestion
- Another NOTE- MEET THE TEACHER FOR 2019 is August 12th from 5pm to 6pm. The video states the date from 2018. We have Meet the Teacher Events posted on our website and social media for the 2019 year.
GFE DROP OFF MAP:
GFE AFTERNOON PICKUP MAP