- * 9 to get an outside line
- 4-digit phone number for elementary classroom to classroom (or elementary to elementary)
- When calling other campus numbers: Use *9 then 432-689 -xxxx.
- If the MISD number starts with 240, just dial the last 4 digits without punching in *9
- Most campuses only have phones that can dial from room to room, but not to outside lines.
- To dial out to a room or the office just punch in the 4 digit code.
- To dial from a phone in the lounge or office area, Press #9 and then the phone number.
ELEMENTARY & CENTRAL OFFICE
- Quick User Guide Classroom and Staff Phones (7841)
- Classroom and Staff Phone (7841) Keypad Diagram
- Classroom and Staff Phone (7841) Interactive Tutorial
- Quick User Guide Work Room & Lobby Phones (3905)
- Quick User Guide Admin Principal & Office Video Phones (DX650)
- Admin Principal & Office Video Phone (DX650) Diagram
- How to Setup Your Voicemail
- How to Transfer a Call (Video)
- Customizing Your Ringtone (Video)
- Conference Call Feature (Video)
- Full User Guide Classroom and Staff Phones
- Instructions to use Conference line