HOW TO REQUEST EXTRA GRADUATION TICKETS:
Seniors will receive 8 graduation tickets at the end of graduation practice on May 31, 2018 provided:
1. Letter to requests extra tickets must have been submitted to Dr. S' office by 5-1-18. Letter must be typed.
2. Student is not late to practice.
3. Student does not have any fines including parking, library, testing, textbooks, etc.
4. Seniors that owe fines, dues or fees will not receive graduation tickets until all have been cleared in full.
5. Extra tickets are based on availability and are not guaranteed. In the previous years, students have received only 2-3 extra tickets. These are limited due to fire code and safety restrictions.
6. Extra tickets will be distributed on June 1st from 9:00am to 12noon at MHS, Dr. S' office.
A few reminders:
Seniors--If you painted your parking spot you must paint it back to black or pay $50 in order to get your graduation tickets.
***Blazing Glory will also stream Commencement LIVE on the Internet for those that are not able to attend. We will have a link posted on our MHS and MISD website. ***