The links below will take you to the necessary forms to complete a request.
(Requires Principal Approval)(Complete the above form & submit via workorder in Eduphoria)
SOFTWARE APPROVAL PROCESS:
The software approval process has changed.
1. Before requesting, please check to see that the software has not previously been approved HERE.
2. If you see it on the "Approved" list, you do not need to proceed. Submit a workorder to request installation. If not, proceed to the next step.
3. Please confirm the product is a part of a purchasing co-op or works with a reseller that is already a vendor in the district.
4. Please consult with technology to ensure this product is compatible with the district hardware and network.
5. In order to ensure the vendor abides by COPPA, FERPA, and Texas Law the user must agree to sign our data use authorization to ensure. You can find that information here.