We have students on our freshman campus who signed up for or who are considering taking a Dual Credit Speech and MAPS I course in the spring semester. In order to take the classes, students must do 2 things:
1. Enroll with Midland College
2. Attempt the TSI exam and pass all fall semester classes:
TSI TESTING INFORMATION
MIDLAND HIGH SCHOOL
SATURDAY, OCT. 29, 2016
SATURDAY, NOV. 12, 2016
8:00 A.M. IN ROOM 124
COST: $29.00 PAY MHS BOOKKEEPER
GO TO MHS WEBSITE TO REGISTER:
TESTING: BRING STUDENT ID, SS#, PAID RECEIPT, &
PRE-ASSESSMENT EMAIL: PRE-ASSESSMENT LINK
1. Short- or long-sleeve solid color polo or Oxford type with collar.
2. Must be buttoned to within 2 buttons from top.
3. Logos, artwork, or embroidery must be less than 2” by 2”.
4. No denim material or denim-type material is permitted.
1. Turtlenecks may be worn under a collared shirt but must be White, Black, Gray, Navy, Blue, Yellow, or Purple (Must be a solid color).
1. Logos, artwork, or embroidery, must be less than 2” by 2”.
2. Must be worn over a collared standard attire shirt.
3. Collar must be visible.
4. Hoodies are not allowed.
1. No knit or stretch materials.
2. No joggers or jogger-style pants allowed.
3. No Cargo pants or cargo pockets allowed.
4. Garments are to be fitted and not baggy. Sagging will not be allowed. MISD one-size rule will be enforced.
5. Logos or labels must be less than 2” by 2”.
6. No ripped or torn clothing; garments must be hemmed.
7. Skirts and shorts can only be 3 inches above the knee (including the slit on skirt).
8. Clothing is to be worn at the waist at all times (no sagging).
MFHS, MHS, or any MFHS or MHS organizational spirit shirt, may be worn on Fridays. College shirts may be worn on Mondays and Fridays as well. Shirts must be worn with standard attire pants, skirts or shirts. Spirit shirts do not have to be collared. No homemade spirit shirts or pants will be allowed.
“One-size rule” applies (one size larger than actual measurement to allow for growth)
Coats, jackets, and hooded items must be placed in student’s locker upon entering the building. MFHS follows the Midland ISD dress code. Any clothing found to be disruptive to the learning environment by the campus administration will be addressed accordingly. Any item not specifically addressed will be left to the discretion of the building administrator.