(EOC tested areas only)
· Feb. 1st-3rd: CTE (Career and Technology) counselor visits
· Feb. 8th-10th: CTE counselor visits
· Feb. 2nd @ 6pm in Abell Cafeteria: Parent meeting- information presented over building four year plans
· Feb. 22nd- 24th: LFHS Counselors meet one on one with students to go over four year plans.
· Nov. 9th-11th: CTE counselor visits
· Nov. 16th-18th: CTE counselor visits
· Nov. 9th @ 6pm in Alamo Auditorium: Parent meeting- information presented over building four year plans
· Feb 29th- Mar. 2nd: LFHS Counselors meet one on one with students to go over four year plans.
** A copy of student course requests will be mailed home. The deadline to change a course is June 21, 2016.
Feb. 9th- 12th: Lee High counselors will meet one on one with students to register for sophomore classes.
**Any course request changes from now until the end of the school year will take place through the LFHS counselors. Please send course request changes to Lee High counselors during the summer.
Criteria: To earn an academic certificate, students must achieve a 3.5 overall grade point average in the fall semester of their 9th grade year. Students who earn a 90 overall average in the spring semester of their 8th grade year, in core subjects and foreign language, will also receive an academic letter. Students new to MISD must present verifiable documentation that they have met the requirements.